- Unitised with attractive all glass appearance
- Particularly narrow viewing widths up to 65 mm
- Uf values of 2.4 W / (m²K) to 2.7 W / (m²K) can be achieved
- Glass thickness of 26 mm to 36 mm can be used
- Integration of Schüco AWS 114 as a hinged or parallel opening window
- Large-area automated window solutions for standard and RWA
- Extensive system tests according to European and American test standards
- High degree of pre-production in the workshop
- Efficient assembly on site
Schüco Facade UCC 65 SG (Unitized Customized Construction) as a powerful, flexible modular system for element facades
The profiles of the façade are visible only in the from the inside, while looking like all-glass faced from the outside with filigree joints.
With the window series Schüco AWS 114, inset elements can be used as a hinged or parallel opening window with wing weights up to 250 kg.
The element construction ensures a particularly rational production and assembly: less dependence on the weather, little space requirement on the construction site, short assembly time, low risk of glass breakages.