- Design window curtain wall with only 60 mm profile view width for opening elements and fixed fields
- The wings are concealed in the frame construction
- High thermal insulation with a Uf value of up to 1.5 W / (m²K)
- Depths of 65 mm and 85 mm can be used as required
- Glass dimensions B x H up to 1500 mm x 2500 mm, from autumn 2017 also available room high
- Turning, tilt and tilting before turning window for wing weights up to 160 kg
- Upper and lower lights can be built
- Motorized with the Schüco SimplySmart comfort fitting – burglar resistance RC 2
Schüco FWS 60 CV.HI (Concealed Vent) for maximum transparency
Schüco FWS 60 CV.HI combines design and maximum transparency. The wing and supporting structure are an integral component. Fixed panels and opening elements can not be distinguished from the outside. Depending on the static requirements, two depths (65 mm / 85 mm) can be built and allow different applications.
As of autumn 2017, the elements can also be motorized (Schüco TipTronic SimplySmart) for efficient insulation.
A further advantage is the possibility to connect the curtain wall to control systems for night cooling strategies.
Narrowest view on the market!
Window constructions usually have viewing widths of 130 mm and more.
With block window constructions, a minimum of 120 mm is created.
Schüco FWS 60 CV (.HI) offers a window band construction with a width of only 60 mm.