- Structural glazing curtain wall for double and triple glazing
- Highly insulated SI insulators for optimal thermal insulation
- 3 design variants: shadow gap, flush-edged joint dry and wet-sealed
- Integration of Schüco AWS 114 as a hinged or parallel opening window
- Large-area automated window solutions for standard and RWA
- Burglar resistance RC 2
- Special stainless steel spacer for gas-tight edge joint
- Glass dimensions (W x H) up to 2,600 mm x 4,200 mm
- Glass thicknesses of 32 mm to 64 mm; windscreen weights up to 650 kg
Elegant all-glass curtain wall providing passive house level performance
The profiles of the curtain wall are visible only in the room. The outside is flush all-glass with filigree joints.
Highly efficient insulators and triple insulating glazing ensure lowest Ucw values at passive house levels.
The system also allows the design of the curtain walls in semi-structural glazing optics.
The window insert elements Schüco AWS 114, AWS 114 SG, AWS 114.SI and AWS 114 SG.SI are integrated homogeneously into the whole-glass curtain wall as an outward-opening sunroof or parallel opening windows, operated manually or via Schüco TipTronic.
European technical approval (ETA 05/0114) for structural glazing facades. Approvals for Schüco FW 50+ SG.SI are currently being processed.