- Add-construction in 50 mm system width on wood for vertical facades and glass roofs
- SG solution with high thermal insulation: Uf values up to 0.74 W / (m²K)
- SI isolator program for the roof area
- 2-fold and triple double glazing
- Three drainage levels for maximum design diversity
- Integration of Schüco AWS 114 as a hinged or parallel opening window
- Large-area automated window solutions for standard and RWA
- Burglar resistance RC 2
- Glass weights up to 810 kg
- Glow heights from 32 mm to 64 mm can be used
- Special basic profiles with positioning aid for woodworkers
The add-on construction of the AOC 50 on wood (TI) with the best insulation values and the simplest processing
The AOC 50 on wood (TI) add-on construction combines energy-efficient construction with rational production and assembly.
The system also allows the design of the façades in semi-structural glazing optics.
The sealing components without a sealant insert are used in the mullion and transversal joints for rational and safe assembly.